• Freight car supply, whether one car or a unit train
• Routing by the most time saving gateways
• Direct service with the Class I's, BNSF, CSX, NS, UP, KCS, CN or CP
• Short line destinations with the best rates
• Rail car tracking and expediting
• Transloading, bulk or individual loads
• Warehousing at origin or destination
• Container supply, dray and pick up
• Customs expediting
• Way Bill preparation, routing and auditing
• Single payee service
• Bundled or unbundling of freight
U S Energy Logistics also provides Ship or Barge coordination, hazardous material handling and a variety of other logistical support.
For more information, please contact our office.